When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- Cold water devastates coral reefs off Japan – survey
- California professor: Barbara Bush an ‘amazing racist’
- Khloé Kardashian Is Turning to Her Sisters for Mom Advice
- Wife of San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich dies
- 3 ex-US Army soldiers convicted in Philippines contract killing
- Assert arbitration ruling on West PH Sea now, LP tells gov’t
- Manulife upbeat on PH equities