I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.
- Mick Jagger’s warm-up tips
- Visayas All-Stars beat Smart All-Stars, Chan named MVP
- 3 murder suspects arrested in Mindanao
- 2 suspects in Koronadal City bombing arrested
- Remains of OFW slain in South Korea back in hometown in Iloilo
- More evidence found that feeling lonely is bad for heart health
- Rondina, Pons draw inspiration from each other in title repeat