When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- Half million bees killed in Iowa from juvenile vandalism; two boys charged
- Sanofi agrees to shoulder cost of cases proven to be caused by Dengvaxia
- Governor suspends all classes in Albay as Mayon erupts
- This week in video game history: ‘Burnout Paradise’ turns 10
- Roque laughs at Joma call for youth to riot vs Duterte
- Alert level 4 raised over Mayon volcano
- Poe to LTFRB: Explain cap on Grab, Uber, other transport units