When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- Love and appreciate your mothers, triathlete tells kids
- Inquirer Read-Along: A mother’s love is endless
- Historical drama reverberates with Manuel Quezon’s little-known ‘legacy of kindness’
- ‘GoT’s’ weird kid ‘Longbottoms’
- ‘Big Little Lies’ actresses dish on Meryl Streep joining the show as ma-in-law from hell