When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- LOOK: Isabelle Duterte stuns in Michael Cinco gown on her 18th birthday
- Trailer released for ‘My Fairy Tail Love Story’
- Pimentel Jr. tells Alvarez: Nobody stays in power forever
- DPWH assures safe roads for Ati-Atihan, Dinagyang revelers
- Acosta: No state-sponsored killings since gov’t indicted cops in teens slay
- 6 soldiers hurt in clash with Maute gunmen in Lanao del Sur
- Honduran congressman indicted in US for drug trafficking