Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
- Love and appreciate your mothers, triathlete tells kids
- Inquirer Read-Along: A mother’s love is endless
- Historical drama reverberates with Manuel Quezon’s little-known ‘legacy of kindness’
- ‘GoT’s’ weird kid ‘Longbottoms’
- ‘Big Little Lies’ actresses dish on Meryl Streep joining the show as ma-in-law from hell