The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- NBI: Probe shows there is ‘hierarchy’ running the ‘pastillas’ scam
- World No.1 Johnson to miss second event after testing positive
- Comedienne Iyah Mina on surviving COVID-19: ‘Hindi siya biro’
- Egyptian grandfather becomes world’s oldest football pro
- Utility posts still standing in middle of widened roads dismay senators