When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- Court lets ex-parks exec plea bargain in graft case
- Elder care homes rake in profits as workers earn a pittance for long hours
- Canadian found guilty in murder of 2 store clerks including a Filipino
- Fil-Am is commissioner of NY mayor’s media, entertainment office
- Mental health issues have largest share of Calif. youth hospitalizations