Treat those who are good with goodness, and also treat those who are not good with goodness. Thus goodness is attained. Be honest to those who are honest, and be also honest to those who are not honest. Thus honesty is attained.
- Questions on dual citizens’ ownership of mass media firms surface at House hearing
- Liza Soberano, Eula Valdes, more celebs join Blackout Tuesday effort against racism
- Miss Asia Pacific International joins global ‘Black Lives Matter’ outcry
- James Reid, Liza Soberano, more stars join #JunkTerrorBill protest
- Celtics coach: Empathy means more than basketball right now