Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
- Love and appreciate your mothers, triathlete tells kids
- Inquirer Read-Along: A mother’s love is endless
- Historical drama reverberates with Manuel Quezon’s little-known ‘legacy of kindness’
- ‘GoT’s’ weird kid ‘Longbottoms’
- ‘Big Little Lies’ actresses dish on Meryl Streep joining the show as ma-in-law from hell