I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. It is the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Leonardo da Vinci
- ‘Beat the stigma that it’s not OK to talk about it’
- More than a job now, says Rosario of return to action
- Cops arrest 3 suspects detained, seize P6.8-M shabu in Caloocan
- Megan, Mikael acknowledge ‘difficult choices’ to make in pandemic times
- Samberg, Milioti on their film’s premise: What would they do if they wake up to the same day endlessly?