When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- LOOK: Gardo Versoza marries longtime GF Ivy Vicencio in simple ceremony
- Globe Business provides PH enterprises access to Android Zero-Touch Enrollment
- Kathryn Bernardo to Daniel Padilla on 7th anniversary: ‘What we have is real’
- LOOK: Honoring 17,000 fallen US, PH troops on Memorial Day
- Stan Lee’s former manager arrested on elder abuse charges