I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.
- Court lets ex-parks exec plea bargain in graft case
- Elder care homes rake in profits as workers earn a pittance for long hours
- Canadian found guilty in murder of 2 store clerks including a Filipino
- Fil-Am is commissioner of NY mayor’s media, entertainment office
- Mental health issues have largest share of Calif. youth hospitalizations