I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.
- San Juan City suspends classes in public schools on June 25
- Kris Aquino serves as ‘bantay’ to Erich Gonzales after actress is rushed to ER
- New Zealand leader names daughter Neve, leaves hospital
- Cayetano hits UNHRC: They prefer ‘misinformation’ than the truth
- ‘Game of Thrones’ co-stars Kit Harington, Rose Leslie wed