In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.
- NBI: Probe shows there is ‘hierarchy’ running the ‘pastillas’ scam
- World No.1 Johnson to miss second event after testing positive
- Comedienne Iyah Mina on surviving COVID-19: ‘Hindi siya biro’
- Egyptian grandfather becomes world’s oldest football pro
- Utility posts still standing in middle of widened roads dismay senators