When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- Mick Jagger’s warm-up tips
- Visayas All-Stars beat Smart All-Stars, Chan named MVP
- 3 murder suspects arrested in Mindanao
- 2 suspects in Koronadal City bombing arrested
- Remains of OFW slain in South Korea back in hometown in Iloilo
- More evidence found that feeling lonely is bad for heart health
- Rondina, Pons draw inspiration from each other in title repeat