I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.
- Drug pusher falls in Legazpi sting
- A billion peso scheme: Alleged ‘pastillas’ modus in BI exposed in Senate hearing
- Duterte appoints ex-PhilHealth chief as DOH assistant secretary
- BIR bracing for collections decline due to Taal eruption, COVID-19
- China sees rise in new virus cases, death toll rises to 1,770