In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.
- Leftist groups sue Abaya for graft over Buri maintenance deal for MRT 3
- Cayetano: PH vote in UN on Rohingya aims to prevent harder stance in Myanmar
- Zimbabwe’s Mugabe passes deadline to resign; impeachment looms
- DepEd: Beware of fake announcements of class suspensions
- How Long Does It Take to Make a Stop Motion Film Like ‘Fantastic Mr. Fox’ and ‘Coraline’?
- France ski resort named world’s best for 2017; Switzerland, US, Canada among big winners
- David Lee retires after 12 NBA seasons