When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- Led by more confident CJ Perez, Columbian expects better Governors’ Cup bid
- Japanese lens maker with tax holiday hikes production in Batangas plant
- Duterte’s P1-M reward ‘helpful’ for info vs GCTA convicts — PNP
- Philippine Air Force reshuffles key posts
- Duterte orders total BuCor revamp due to corruption