In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.
- NBA: Los Angeles mourns on first anniversary of Kobe Bryant’s death
- US Vice President Harris receives second dose of coronavirus vaccine
- US says $35 billion more in pandemic loans approved, fixing program snags
- Jane Fonda to get lifetime award at Golden Globes
- Police to submit new evidence vs respondents in Dacera case