When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- Cinemalaya 2019 to be screened in different parts of the country for the 1st time
- Rico Blanco bares the real reasons behind his self-imposed two-year break
- Angel, Neil mum about wedding plans
- Duffer Brothers, Shawn Levy on future of ‘Stranger Things’
- Brad, Leo praise their idol, fellow ’90s star Luke Perry