When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- STYLE SPOTLIGHT: Top 10 Bridal Looks From Your Favorite Local Celebrities
- One night only: Pido joins Planet9 at The Smoking Joint
- ‘Normal people doing normal work’ need not wear mask – WHO official
- UST Hospital belies reports of admitting novel coronavirus patient
- NCRPO’s Sinas and CIDG’s Coronel promoted to major general