The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Laura Lehmann’s ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ project makes it in Top 5
- ISF group backs De Lima’s move to probe condition of 600,000 relocated families
- Glamping Spots Where You Can Escape From the Busy City
- Soldier shot dead by suspected NPA in Albay
- Tropical depression ‘Tino’ continues to move away from PH
- Danica Patrick to end racing career at next year’s Indy 500
- Pentagon releases sexual assault data