There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see.
Leonardo da Vinci
- How could we lose Chris Cornell?
- Building God’s kingdom is at the core of our Christian identity
- Two days with and two sides to KF Seetoh
- Juan Luna’s ‘La Bulaqueña’ finally identified
- Nearly all my kin and friends have fled Marawi
- How the US occupation introduced the building blocks of authoritarianism in the Philippines
- What will further enrage ‘The Angry Christ’